[gst-devel] Problem with gst-python in windows

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Thu May 17 01:04:58 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm not sure where your crash is coming from but it seems it started
when you have installed ffmpeg libraries.
You should remove DLL from http://neuron2.net/dgavcdec/dgavcdec100a3.zip
and install gst-ffmpeg setup which includes dependencies.
Next you should be able to play a lot of different formats.

I updated CVS build and put it online there
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/cvs/
I'll create a Windows dedicated page on GStreamer page ASAP to link on
these binaries and to add some help.

Sebastien