[gst-devel] gstreamer id3mux plugin

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Sun May 20 11:23:56 CEST 2007

First: Please write to the lists instead of mailing the developers
directly. There might be other people that have knowledge about your
particular problem.

Second: you probably need to set v2-tag=false on id3mux to disable
emission of the v2 tag.
What I'm not sure about is if it's possible to extend id3mux to limit
the id3 version. And if that's possible, how useful is it?

Benjamin