[gst-devel] Can a controller use a different clock?

Steve Fink sphink at gmail.com
Thu May 31 20:34:19 CEST 2007

[apologies if this has been asked before. I cannot access the list archives.]

I'm just starting with gstreamer, and I was playing with the
GstController object. It seems to use the clock associated with the
element you're controlling to determine when to change values. Is
there any way to use a different clock (the wall clock, say, or the
clock of a different stream)? It looks like you could probably hack it
in by using a custom interpolation function, but is there a cleaner
way?