[gst-devel] RE : error when executing a streamer application

Raymond Hung raymondhwh at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:23:09 CET 2007

 hi

since it is justa simple applcation involve one .c file only, I haven't used
the Makefile for compilation, the command for the compilation is stated as
the following

gcc -Wall$(pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamer-0.10 gobject-2.0 glib-2.0)
-o Player Player.c

take for example , if i compile this on a computer  and execute it on the
other computer,
do you mean that the path of glib and gstreamer must be the same as the one
on the computer which is used to compile the application?

thanks &regards
ray