[gst-devel] Streaming: Strange Noises

nimble dev at nimble.ch
Fri Nov 2 11:18:16 CET 2007

Hi all

I'm Streaming over TCP with GStremaer tcpclientsink.
My Pipeline looks like this:

filesrc ! dvddmux (d) ! queue ! tcpclientsink (d) queue ! tcpclientsink

Aftre I modified the queues the pipeline starts and the clients are
streaming audio and videodata. The videodata arrives perfect (peer is a
gstreamer over gdp) but sound makes strange noises (an hardwareclient
over standard tcp). By direct streaming mp3 files there are no special
noises.

I think there is still a problem with the queue and buffers:
max-size-time=5000000 all other max are 0, the buffer of the client is
reduced to 2kB.

can somebody tell me why there are these strange scratchin/screaming
noises?

Thanks / urs