[gst-devel] pango and subparse modules on win32

KwangYul Seo kwangyul.seo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 07:14:56 CET 2007

Thanks for your help.

I fixed the problem by compiling modules againt prebuilt binaries from GIMP
(http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html) and adjusting compiler
options (turned off optimization).

Now the following command correctly shows the clock.

gst-launch-0.10 videotestsrc ! clockoverlay ! autovideosink

By the way, why don't you include subparse and pango modules in the binary
distribution of gstreamer?

Thanks,
Kwang Yul Seo