[gst-devel] What are exactly the supported resolutions if width and height of a v4lsrc are of type GstIntRange?

Jaap A. Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Sat Nov 17 22:36:26 CET 2007

Hi,

Some webcams give back a GstIntRange for their width and height
property (e.g. the Apple ISight does it)

the width range for the iSight is I believe (I don't have such a
camera myself ) 160-640
the height range is 120-480

Running a pipeline with for instance 320x240 resolution works  as
expected, but if you choose something random which is in the range for
instance 350x250 it does not

Therefore my question how do I derive supported resolutions  if the
width and the height are GstIntRanges?

Thanks

Jaap