[gst-devel] 1394 camera with UDP protocol

Florent Ranchin florent.ranchin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:19:33 CET 2007

Hi,

I am trying to use the UDP protocol from a 1394 camera on a single machine
(before trying to send over a network) with the chains (inspired from a
similar one I have seen with a v4lsrc)
gst-launch udpsrc ! rtptheoradepay ! theoradec ! ffmpegcolorspace !
directdrawsink

gst-launch dc1394src ! decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! theoraenc !
rtptheorapay ! udpsink

unfortunately it tells me the video format/caps for rtptheoradepay is wrong
and the clock is not specified.
There should be a way to specify the caps but I don't unterstand precisely
how?

Thanks for any help,
Florent Ranchin