[gst-devel] DirectShow/DMO DLLs in GStreamer?

Julien Moutte julien at moutte.net
Fri Nov 23 09:28:32 CET 2007

Pitfdll is intended for wrapping those DLLs under Linux, not for
Windows.

The correct way to do that on Windows is to write a wrapper for
DirectShow components which has been done by Fluendo together with the
Songbird guys. We are going to release that in GStreamer repository very
soon.

Best regards,

Julien Moutte
FLUENDO S.A.