[gst-devel] About dvbsrc

yu chai chaiyu at dvnchina.com
Fri Nov 23 10:51:33 CET 2007

Dear friend:
   I have a question using dvbsrc, please help me!
   I tested the dvbsrc using "gst-launch dvbsrc freq=363000000 srate=6875000
modulation=3 pids=0x5a ! filesink loation=test.ts", but it reported cant
change the state and returned, I tried other parameters but cant be sure how
to set them, please check it for me.
  My system is Fedora 6 and I installed gstreamer 10.14 and other newest
plugin including bad, good, base, ugly.
  I can play mpeg stream by using right plugin, it proved my config is
right.
  I installed a dvb-c card in my pc, and tested it, can be sure that can
work normally.
  How can I make it work?

  Thank you!
  Best regard!