[gst-devel] Problems when using osssink in ARM

John Faith jfaith at freescale.com
Mon Oct 1 18:39:00 CEST 2007

Hi Trimurthulu,
Thanks for the suggestion.

With the 'sync=false', I still get mostly zeros for the data buffer, but
now about every 2.5 seconds, I get a short (~.2s) burst of noise and the
data buffer for the burst is mostly 0xFFs.

I assume I need the audioresample, since without it, I get:
ERROR: from element /pipeline0/filesrc0: Internal data flow error.
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(1642): gst_base_src_loop (): /pipeline0/filesrc0:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll."
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
FREEING pipeline ...

Thanks,
John