[gst-devel] Where is the data in the Pad

karmendra jain karmendra.jain at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:36:26 CEST 2007

Thanks Rene
i was aware of this .. but how to get the buffer ?? i mean
i can get the address of the pad (gst_element_get_pad)
and set the callback for buffer(gst_pad_add_buffer_probe).. but how to
get the buffer ??
GST_BUFFER_DATA(buffer) needs buffer to be defined ie .. the address
of buffer needs to be known . .how will i do that .. i am confused
If u dont mind ..can u please explain it a little more

Thanks