[gst-devel] video scaling elemen in application

Pete Nam devpersoaccount at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 23:15:19 CEST 2007

Hi,
I have a simple yet unsolved question:
let says i have the command line:
gst-launch filesrc location=myfile.avi ! decodebin ! video/x-raw-rgb,width=1200 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! directdrawsink

This works fine, and I'm able to rescale the video to desired width.

Now I want to have the same in my application. I am able to create and link together all elements (filesrc, decodebin, ffmpegcolorspace and directdrawsink), and it displays my video as well. But how to make the "video/x-raw-rgb,width=1200" part into an element to create? If I look at the videoscale plugin for ex, I don't see any property to set for video dimensions...
Can anyone tell me what I should use for this purpose?
Regards,
Pete

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.