[gst-devel] problem in using fffmpegcolorspace with filtercaps

karmendra jain karmendra.jain at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:25:30 CEST 2007

Sincere Apologies for previos one ...  mistakes were on my end
*****
basically i want to know ..
how can i change the output format using ffmpeg..
the document says .. it does it automatically according to underlying
hardware .. but wat if i want to convert my output format explicitly
..
can we use filter caps for that or some other way ...