[gst-devel] working VOIP apps with gst-plugins-farsight

souilem fadi souilem_fadi at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 8 15:24:38 CEST 2007

hello everybody
did anyone please tried to compile the test examples under /gst-plugins-farsight  i'm getting the both sender and receiver programs displaying their pipeline id  but without sending or receiving nothing !!
 here is a part of the execution
./g711send  4999 127.0.0.1:7078
bin: 0x8062840
rtpbin: 0x80ff058

(g711send:7962): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_element_link_pads: assertion `GST_IS_ELEMENT (dest)' failed

(g711send:7962): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_element_link_pads: assertion `GST_IS_ELEMENT (src)' failed

and also  the same way in the receiver part .

also  did anyone please have compiled the examples under /farsights/tests/  tell me how to compile the test-rtp-3-video example or please send me a sample .
best regards
Fadi