[gst-devel] Transform variable in constant framerate

Armando Taffarel Neto taffarel at solis.coop.br
Thu Oct 18 05:29:23 CEST 2007

Hi!

It is possible transform a variable framerate ( 0/1 ) in a constant
framerate? The "videorate" component seems not work properly.

I need do this before encode to theora format!

I,m using the rfbsrc component thats generate a variable framerate, like
this:

gst-launch rfbsrc ! videoscale ! videorate ! video/x-raw-rgb,framerate=
\(fraction\)5/1,format=\(fourcc\)I420 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

This pipeline don't show nothing, while the pipeline below works
perfectly:

gst-launch rfbsrc ! videoscale  ! ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink

Thanks!

Hug!
Taffarel