[gst-devel] Converting an image to videosource

Anirudh Tara anirudhtara at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 09:21:31 CEST 2007

Hi

I am trying to convert a single jpg/image to a videostream. I need the
videostream to act like a live source ie. not send an EOS. I have tried
using 'jpegdec' but the image gives an EOS and causes the pipeline to stop
after 1 frame. Is there an already existing plug-in which shall enable me to
do this?

What i am trying to do is to overlay a jpg/image on a video. I was thinking
of converting the jpg into a video stream and use 'videomix' to overlay it.
If there is a better way to do this or a plugin already please let me know.

Thanks

Anirudh