[gst-devel] Possible bug in equalizer

Mads Peter Rommedahl lhademmor at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 13:00:07 CEST 2007

Hi all.

I'm passing on a possible bug from the Exaile-team [1]

It seems, in Exaile, that when using the gstreamer-equalizer at 0 gain, the
actual volume appears to be lower than without the equalizer turned on (0
gain supposedly means no volume change, right?)
Since Exaile normally handles the Gstreamer perfectly well, we're assuming
that this could be some kind of bug in Gstreamer, and not in Exaile.

For more info about this, see [2].

Thanks
Mads Peter Rommedahl

(Please note that I'm not subscribed to the mailing list, so use "reply to
all" or I won't see your answer)

[1] = http://www.exaile.org/
[2] = https://bugs.launchpad.net/exaile/+bug/145250