[gst-devel] why am 'i able to record only one second!!

Stefan Kost ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Wed Oct 24 19:54:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

souilem fadi schrieb:
> hello all
> when typing gstreamer-proprties on the commandline i get the window that
> i use to test the gstreamer fonctionnalities , but the problem is when
> trying to test the alsasrc (micrpphone ) i'am only able to hear my voice
> only for one second , the same thing when trying with test -sound , it
> only work's for one second , is there any solutions ......?
> reguards
> Fadi.

I am not aware of a know issue like that. If you can look at gstreamer logs.
GST_DEBUG="*:2" gstreamer-properties

do you see an error/warning. If so rerun as
GST_DEBUG="*:4" gstreamer-properties 2>&1 | gzip >debug.log.gz
file a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org for gstreamer, attach the debug.log and tell us
what disto and what gstreamer versions you have.

Stefan