[gst-devel] grab a frame from video stream using gstreamer

tony dennis dennisbrother at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 04:26:54 CEST 2007

Hi,
I want to write a tool to deal with the video. It needs to grab some key
frames from the video stream and process it with opencv then put it back to
the stream. I want to using python + gst_python binding + opencv to finish
this task. So I hope somebody can tell me how to do ? How can I grab frame?
can I put it back to the stream after processed ? any idea is welcome.

One more question, can the gstreamer decode wav/rmvb video format?

Thanks!

Dennis