[gst-devel] A problem with gstrtpbin

Jānis Rukšāns thedogfarted at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 22:12:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm getting an internal data flow error with reason not-negotiated
(-4) from my RTP receiver pipeline (using gstrtpbin). As far as I
understand it is because the caps property of the udpsrc element that
is linked to recv_rtp_sink_%d pad doesn't contain clock-rate.

If I add clock-rate to the caps, the pipeline works (well not exactly
- if I start receiver before sender, I don't get any audio output, if
I start receiver after sender, I get audio output for about first 10
seconds, after that it's only silence). However the actual clock rate
can be determined only when the payload type is known. I tried to
change the caps from the request-pt-map signal handler but that didn't
help.

What I'm missing here (source code is attached)?

Thanks in advance
--
Ian