[gst-devel] Regarding rtpmp4adepay and AAC

Jayarama Sundar Santana sundarsantana at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:18:39 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to stream an AAC encoded audio through RTP using Darwin Server
and to receive the same using gstreamer. I have composed a pipeline using
the rtpmp4adepay and faad. I could verify that the depayloader gives the
following warning message:

GST_WARNING_OBJECT (depayload, "not all payload consumed");

I could verify from the source code that this means that the data_length
calculated is different from the available data in the adapter.

I would appreciate very much someone could help me on this issue and also
some hint on how I could test the rtpmp4adepay plugin using gstreamer, as I
could not find a payloader compatible with MP4A-LATM.

Thanks and regards,

Jayarama S. Santana
Researcher
Nokia Technology Institute (INdT)