[gst-devel] cutting part of the clips

Terry Leung terry83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 09:33:40 CET 2007

Hi all,

I've just try to use the gst_element_seek to test
The pipeline is to stream the clips by rtp.

I use the following line to play the pipeline,I want to stream at the
6 sec from the starting position

        gst_element_set_state (m_pPipe, GST_STATE_READY);
        gst_element_seek(m_pPipe, 1, GST_FORMAT_TIME, GST_SEEK_FLAG_FLUSH,
                        GST_SEEK_TYPE_SET, 6* GST_SECOND,
GST_SEEK_TYPE_NONE, GST_CLOCK_TIME_NONE);
        gst_element_set_state (m_pPipe, GST_STATE_PLAYING);

However, it seems that there is nothing changed , any idea?
The pipeline I am using:

gst-launch --gst-debug-level=2 -v filesrc
location=/home/video/files/kellychen3.3gp ! qtdemux name=demuxer \
demuxer.!queue! rtpamrpay pt=98 name=amrpay1 ! udpsink
host=172.20.122.9 port=8100 \
demuxer.!queue! rtph263pay ! udpsink host=172.20.122.9 port= 7100