[gst-devel] Getting bus error while trying to get the audio of any mp4 file

Kasturi Hazra kasturihazra at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Sep 10 15:52:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

When I am trying to play audio using the following pipeline
./gst-launch-0.10 -v filesrc location=path ! qtdemux ! faad ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! osxaudiosink

I am getting this problem

OIL: ERROR liboilprofile.c 318: _oil_profile_init(): Using gettimeofday() as a timestamp function.  Please add a timestamp function for your platform.
OIL: ERROR liboiltest.c 403: oil_test_check_impl(): function md5_asm3 in class md5 failed check (6.85723e+09 > 0) || (outside=0)
OIL: ERROR liboiltest.c 403: oil_test_check_impl(): function md5_asm2 in class md5 failed check (6.85723e+09 > 0) || (outside=0)
OIL: ERROR liboiltest.c 403: oil_test_check_impl(): function md5_asm1 in class md5 failed check (6.85723e+09 > 0) || (outside=0)
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
Bus error

And it's exiting.Can anyone tell me what to do If I want to play the audio of any mp4 file

Thanks

This message (including any attachment) is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this message by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) listed above is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action taken or omission of action by you in reliance upon it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies of the message if you have received this message in error.