[gst-devel] How to play file Strored in server using playbin

Bhanu Prakash bhanuprakash at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Sep 24 07:49:09 CEST 2007

Hi Wim Taymans,
Thanks for your reply.
I tried the link that you have sent to me. But I am getting the following
error

Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
ERROR: from element /playbin0/source: Could not open resource for reading
and writing.
Additional debug info:
gstrtspsrc.c(1922): gst_rtspsrc_open (): /playbin0/source:
Could not connect to server. (System error: 'Connection refused')
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
FREEING pipeline ...

Regards
Bhanu