[gst-devel] putting mpeg-4 aac data in avi file using avimux

trimurthulu amaradhi trimmu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:38:02 CEST 2007

hI,

i am not saying about the aac.. just see your pipe below..

gst-launch audiotestsrc ! "audio/x-raw-int, channels=1,rate=44100 " ! aacenc
 ! avimux ! filesink location = test.avi

! "audio/x-raw-int, channels=1,rate=44100 " !  .. will it work? it is not
working  in  my  system..

in case if it  is  working  pls  let  me  know..

Trimurthulu