[gst-devel] conflict between pad query func and element query func

Nie Jun niej0001 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:02:36 CEST 2008

Hi,
    I implement a element query in my camerasrc plugin to provide latency
support. However, gstbin can not access the function to query lateness.
There is also a srcpad query function to provide other information. When I
comment the srcpad query function, gstbin can query element's lateness
successfully!
    Does these two functions can not be implemented in the same element? Or
can I move srcpad query item to element query function?
    Thank you for your hint!