[gst-devel] gstreamer freebox multiroom

Julien Isorce julien.isorce at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 00:29:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

The following pipeline works fine:(sound + video)
gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri="rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/freeboxtv/201"

I tried with -v option to have informations of the pipeline made then I
tried:

gst-launch-0.10 rtspsrc location="rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/freeboxtv/201"
! rtpmp2tdepay ! flutsdemux name=d d. ! queue ! mpeg2dec ! ffmpegcolorspace
! ximagesink d. ! mad ! alsasink

but it is not working, log :

"
ERREUR: de l'élément /pipeline0/rtspsrc0/udpsrc0 : Erreur de données de flux
interne.
streaming task paused, reason not-negociated (-4)
""

Where am I wrong in the command line ?

Then I want to use the netsim element from farsight plugin. Do I have to
insert it between rtspsrc and rtpmp2tdepay ?

Thx