[gst-devel] How to get control from plugin to my app

AlannY alanny at starlink.ru
Mon Apr 14 17:16:58 CEST 2008

I'm writting an app and GStreamer plugin. Plugin reads data and
*attention* pass data to my application. So, I have a one question: how
to transmit data from my plugin to my app?

I mean, i have a _chain() function in plugin and some GstBuffer in it. I
want to tell my application (which already runs and loaded plugin) to do
some things with that GstBuffer. Which way is best? To use GLib
properties, or may be you already have a better way?

If you can't understand my english - just skip this letter ;-) Thank you.