[gst-devel] httpheaders plugin

David REGADE dregade at viewsurf.com
Wed Apr 23 17:24:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

I try to write a plugin that adds http headers  to streams. I found some code
that seems to work with gstreamer0.8 and I try to modify this code to work with
gstreamer0.10. Unfortunatelly it doesn't work and I don't understand why. The
idea is to launch the pipeline as follow:

gst-launch videotestsrc !  ffmpegcolorspace ! theoraenc ! oggmux ! httpheaders !
tcpserversink

If I replace "tcpserversink" with "filesink", I can see http headers at the
beginning of the output file but never with "tcpserversink".

If someone could help me to understand why it doesn't work...

Here is the source code:
http://david.regade.free.fr/gstreamer/

Regards
David REGADE