[gst-devel] Gst X overlay size and position in a window

zaheer ahmad zaheer.mot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:38:36 CEST 2008

hi,
Iam using a GstXOverlay inside my browser application page window (its a
custom gtk widget),  to render the video output. I give the window id of the
page to the X overlay. The video is playing fine at the top of the page,
however i have several issues 1. cannot set the video display size (takes
the default video size) 2.  cannot position the video at a particular
location  in the page 3. the video does not move with the page, i.e. if i
scroll down, the video stays at the same position.

i could not find relevant info about these usecases in the gstreamer doc.
Appreciate any inputs on this.

thanks,
Zaheer