[gst-devel] Gtype registration error

Tim Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 11:30:13 CEST 2008

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 10:29 +0200, Mattias Barthel wrote:

> I upgraded to 2.16.3 but still the problem remains.

Right, I think there are two types of issues, one in GLib with class
creation (which should be fixed in 2.16 AFAIK) and one with some of our
_get_type() functions. Since we have to work around the former anyway
for the time being there's little point in fixing up the latter quite
yet.

> I am using gstreamer 0.10.18, could this be an issue?

Yes. Please try core/base CVS, a whole bunch of these issues have been
fixed recently.

 Cheers
  -Tim