[gst-devel] streaming video handoff

Majdi Rawashdeh mrawashd at site.uottawa.ca
Tue Aug 5 18:51:49 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am new to gstreamer framework, I just finished reading the /Gstreamer
Application Development manual (0.10.20.//1)/ I want to know if it is
possible to do the following and any suggestions on how to start:

I want to transfer the ongoing streaming media from a computer to
another computer. the media should continue playing on the new
computer and stop playing on the old one without loosing any frames. I
also need to be able to control the frames on the streaming server.

please send my any suggestion...!

Regards
Majdi