[gst-devel] Crash

Frans van Berckel fberckel at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 6 08:56:45 CEST 2008

I just checked and 0.10.20 is available now, but it's for Intrepid.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=gstreamer&searchon=names&suite=intrepid&section=all

Open your sources.list and add ...

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ intrepid main restricted
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ intrepid universe multiverse

... next fire-up synaptic, refresh and upgrade only the gstreamer parts.

Frans van Berckel