[gst-devel] Mixing goom and video hang

Jean-Christian de Rivaz jc at eclis.ch
Wed Aug 6 12:09:49 CEST 2008

Hello,

I try to mix a "goom" stream into a larger video stream using a pipline
like this:

gst-launch -v audiotestsrc ! goom ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videobox
border-alpha=0 alpha=1 left=-200 ! videomixer name=mix !
ffmpegcolorspace ! xvimagesink \
videotestsrc ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=720, height=576 ! ffmpegcolorspace
! videobox border-alpha=0 alpha=1 ! mix.

But the "goom" image hang very quickly as if it was a still image. On
some rare occasion, the "gome" image work as expected, but this was the
videotestsrc that hang. What is the problem and how to solve it ?

I tryed by adding some queue, but without any success. This problem
exist as well with monoscope, but not if a mix two videotestsrc.

Best regards,
--
Jean-Christian de Rivaz