[gst-devel] Re : Help with RTP

Aurelien Grimaud gstelzz at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 7 16:29:14 CEST 2008

Hi, I think you need a server here to handle the negotiations (sdp exchange).
Then, you can use RTCP sent by client to detect network congestion.

Darwin streaming server is a rtsp server and may be a good start to handle rtsp.
It also supports easy plugin writting, in which you can alter your stream the way you want, without re-writting a rtsp stack from scratch.

Aurelien