[gst-devel] patch: gst-plugins-base: /gst-plugins-base/gst/videotestsrc/ Adding EBU test pattern

David Schleef ds at schleef.org
Mon Aug 11 20:21:36 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 07:06:28PM +0300, Vladimir Petrov wrote:
> There is simple patch to add EBU test pattern to videotestsrc.

Please put patches in bugzilla.

I don't really want to add more standard test patterns to videotestsrc
until we can make sure that they follow the standards.  As it is right
now, pattern 0 is very similar to the SMPTE color bars, but isn't
very correct.  This is confusing and will likely lead to trouble.

I'll probably add a new element for standard test patterns, since
patterns are generally associated with a particular video format (size,
frame rate, interlacing, colorspace).  This will probably be part of
any work that I do to handle colorspaces.

dave...