[gst-devel] gst-plugins-ugly, gst-ffmpeg and gst-plugins-good pre-releases available.

Jan Schmidt thaytan at noraisin.net
Tue Aug 12 11:03:47 CEST 2008

Pre-releases of all 3 modules - gst-plugins-ugly, gst-ffmpeg and
gst-plugins-good are now up at:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-ugly/pre/gst-plugins-ugly-0.10.8.2.tar.bz2
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-ffmpeg/pre/gst-ffmpeg-0.10.4.2.tar.bz2
and
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-plugins-good/pre/gst-plugins-good-0.10.9.2.tar.bz2

I'll do another pre-release on Saturday if needed, and the release will probably happen Wednesday
next week.

Cheers,
Jan

--