[gst-devel] Sink will not pause

Levi Pope levi.pope at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 19:39:21 CEST 2008

I have a pipeline that looks like this:

Filesrc ! TSDemux ! Queue ! Decodebin ! Xvimagesink
                            ! Queue ! Fakesink

I add the second row to the pipe when i get a new_pad event from the Demux.
The Pad is for a private data stream that is embeded in the MPEG-TS stream.

The pipleline plays just fine but when I change the state of the pipeline to
PAUSE all of the elements pause
except the Fakesink. I see that it has a pending state of PAUSE but it never
changes from PLAYING.

If I replace the fakesink with a filesink the same think happens

Thanks for the help
Levi