[gst-devel] GStreamer General State and BIN Issue

Manish Rana manish.rana at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 12:39:50 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I am facing one issue in Gstreamer, I use following sequance.

1. Pipaline is created.
2. Followink elements are there in Pipeline:
          a. audiotestsrc
          b. caps ! queue ! amrnbenc ! rtpamrpay ( One BIN - Called SRC BIN
)
          b. RTPBIN
          c. udpsink

Now if I unlink and remove audiotestsrc from my pipeline, that is ok.
But if i again add this element to my pipeline there is no data on the
audiotestsrc (checked using pad PROBE data.)

Please let me know where i am doing it wrong.
As i think logically there is something messed up :(

Thanks a lot..
Manish