[gst-devel] ASF over RTSP/RTP?

Eric Zhang nicolas.m.zhang at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 02:36:30 CET 2008

Hi, gstreamer-devel:

    1. That means now most mms server should support RTSP as well. And
because gstreamer supports RTSP by element rtspsrc, so you can use gstreamer
to play it.

    2. OK, you use totem to play the video. I have no idea on totem and I
suggest you use `gst-launch' to play the video manually. By the way, totem
supports 2 underlying multi-media frameworks, one is gstreamer and another
is xine. Are you sure your totem is using gstreamer?

Eric Zhang