[gst-devel] gst-plugins-bad-0.10.9 : flvmux pipeline (modified)

Kumar kumarkm at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Dec 5 15:26:39 CET 2008

Hi Sebastian,

(PLS IGNORE MY PREVIOUS MAIL)

I have tried muxing H264 file with FLV format using flvmux  element provided
by gst-plugins-bad-0.10.9. Its generating only a very small file(around
1kb).

the pipeline that I have used is as follows:
gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=/home/flv_test/Test.264 ! h264parse !
flvmux ! filesink
location=/home/flv_test/Test.264.flv

Pls help me out.

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar KM

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments contained in it.