[gst-devel] [Bulk] Regarding streaming using rtspsrc

Jyoti D jyoti.d at allaboutif.com
Sat Dec 6 13:01:44 CET 2008

Thanks I got the pipeline working.

I had one more query.
Say I want to use udpsink as my sink element and this is my first pipeline.
Then I copy the udpsink caps on to the udpsrc element of the second
pipeline. The sink of the second pipeline would be a xvimagesink.

I am using udpsink as a sink element as below.

First Pipeline:
gst-launch -v rtspsrc location=rtsp:// ! "application/x-rtp,
media=video" ! decodebin2 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! udpsink

But my pipeline doesn't work. The udpsink capabilities are shown as NULL.

Shouldn't the pipeline be working?

Thanks,
Jyoti