[gst-devel] GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_util_uint64_scale_int: assertion `denom > 0' failed

Noe Nieto tzicatl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 01:23:33 CET 2008

I am working with this pipeline:
gnomevfssrc name="camsrc" do-timestamp=true location="%s" ! multipartdemux !
jpegdec ! \
timeoverlay valign="bottom" text="Frame Time" shaded-background=true ! \
clockoverlay text="clock time:" shaded-background=true ! ffmpegcolorspace !
\
ximagesink force-aspect-ratio="true"

When I run it there is a lot of messages printed in the console and they
look like this:

GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_util_uint64_scale_int: assertion `denom > 0'
failed

This happens when I run the pipeline either with gst-launch or a
specifically designed python app. The question is: Why do I keep getting
this messages on the console?

I hope someone can give some advice.
Noe.