[gst-devel] appsrc and appsink elements

Andres Colubri andres.colubri at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 01:47:50 CET 2008

Actually, I misread your instructions, and I forgot to copy the libs
from gst-libs/gst/app/.libs to /usr/local/lib

But instead to copy them to /usr/local/lib I put them in /usr/lib, since
all the other base gstreamer libraries are there by default, and now
appsrc and appsink seem to work fine.

The only strange thing is that appsrc and appsink appear to be listed
twice when running gst-inspect