[gst-devel] dynamically linking ffenc??

Jyoti D jyoti.d at allaboutif.com
Wed Dec 24 11:44:37 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am writing an application where I need to do the following:
1. read a media file from the disk
2. encode this file into a particular format
3. use the rtp payloaders to send the data on to the server

To my understanding to use an encode I need to demux and then decode the
file data
to a raw format and then encode this data using the encoder and then payload
the same using rtp payloaders.

Now I want to find the encoder dynamically and link with the decoder.
Similarly I also need to dynamically link the rtp payloaders.

But I am not able to do it. Could anyone help me regarding the same.

Thanks,
Jyoti