[gst-devel] gstreamer-plugins-0.8.12 compile fails

mingcheng hu humc at yuehetone.com
Thu Dec 25 06:23:24 CET 2008

Hi,
       I have install Gstreamer 0.10,but can't compilegstreamer-plugins-0.8.12
.
      nother problem  about sdlvideosink. I'm sure have install the
gst-plugins-bad-0.10.6,but when I use "gst-inspect sdlvideosink" command ,it
can't print out a bunch of information about this particular element.Why?
Can you help me ?