[gst-devel] gstreamer-plugins-0.8.12 compile fails

mingcheng hu humc at yuehetone.com
Thu Dec 25 06:58:56 CET 2008

When I configure the gst-plugins-bad-0.10.6, some information like this;

configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will NOT be built:
        amrwb
        cdaudio
        dc1394
        dfbvideosink
        divx
        dtsdec
        faac
        faad
        gsmenc gsmdec
        gstalsa
        ivorbisdec
        jack
        ladspa
        libmms
        mpeg2enc
        musepack
        musicbrainz
        mythtvsrc
        nassink
        neonhttpsrc
        qtwrapper
        *sdlvideosink sdlaudiosink*
        sfsrc sfsink
        soundtouch
        souphttpsrc
        spc
        swfdec
        theoraexpdec
        timidity
        wildmidi
        x264
        xvid
How to do it? I don't know which dependencies is need.