[gst-devel] Who can I get this rtst stream to cope with gst

Eric Zhang nicolas.m.zhang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 04:32:52 CET 2008

Hi, gstreamer-devel:

    Seems rtspsrc doesn't support this RTSP site. The problem occurs on
"SETUP" stage and rtspsrc can't provide a "Transport" header and I think
this is because rtspsrc didn't parse the response message correctly in
"DESCRIBE" stage.

    You can file a bug to gstreamer team and see whether they have plan to
cover this issue.

Eric Zhang