[gst-devel] Controlling the queue behaviour

Eric Zhang nicolas.m.zhang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 04:41:46 CET 2008

Hi, gstreamer-devel:

    Normally, it should be no problem if you just change your gstreamer from
0.10.9 to 0.10.21. "max-size-buffers" should also work.

    So, I think you should provide more debug infos and do some tests(E.g:
put a probe before your video/audio sinks and see whether there is buffers
flow into them; Turn on debug infos on basesink and your sink elements and
see what the sinks exactly do during preroll) yourself and figure out why
the preroll can't be performed.

Eric Zhang